- Total GLA
- 90,000 sqft
- Center Type
- Mixed Use
- 90k SF specialty retail and restaurants, including 35k SF Gelson’s
- 200k SF Creative Office, leased to Riot Games
- 600 luxury rental apartment units onsite
- 1/2 acre open-air plaza
- West Edge is a once-in-a-generation mixed-use development at the confluence of Olympic & Bundy in the heart of Los Angeles’ “Westside”, minutes from the I-405 and the I-10
- Directly adjacent to the new Expo Line which runs from downtown LA to Downtown Santa Monica.
- The site will serve the nearby communities of Brentwood, Santa Monica, Westwood, Pacific Palisades, and more.
- Adjacent to West Edge, population 25 and over is in excess of 241k and 12k employees within 1/2 mile. Estimated opening, late 2022.