James’s key focus is specialty retail, urban mixed-use projects, and lifestyle centers. Mr. Keefe is current on new emerging brands and retail trends, helping his clients navigate today’s dynamic retail environment.
James is currently working on notable projects such as Malibu Village in Malibu, Brunswig Square in Downtown LA, AMLI MDR in Marina del Rey, and Linea in West Los Angeles. Recent deals completed by James include Surfing Cowboys at Malibu Village, Poketo at Brunswig Square, sweetgreens at The Sunset in West Hollywood, Magpies in Silver Lake, and Portola Coffee Roasters at AMLI Park Broadway.
Follow James on Instagram at @retailkeefe to see what’s new.
- University of California, Los Angeles; Bachelor of Arts; International Development Studies
- Member of UCLA Ziman Center for Real Estate
- Member of Urban Land Institute
- Member of NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Member of International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)