- Years of Industry Experience
- Transactions Executed
As a partner & founding member of Beta, a brand-led advisory, design, and analytics firm, Mitchell leads in the strategy, development, and execution of approximately 7.9 million square feet within the team’s managed portfolio and over 50 first-class brands.
He has been in the service industry for more than 17 years, a time during which he has continuously proven a willingness to serve others. He is passionate, straight forward, and displays an incredible work ethic daily. While seeing the bigger picture, he does not omit attention to detail, something he considers to be an integral part of long-term client relationships.
Mitchell’s mission is “to serve clients with integrity and to consistently deliver on that promise.” His firm provides a value-driven environment and is committed to the highest standard of excellence while pursuing his mission passionately every day. Remaining dedicated to these principles is what sets him and Beta apart. He focuses on advising and guiding clients, not merely transacting. He continues to hone his skills in anticipating future trends, not merely reacting. By integrating local information with his Beta’s resources, he continues to serve clients the best way possible.
- University of Southern California, Bachelor of Science; Emphasis in Real Estate Development
- University of Arizona, Terry J. Lundgren Center for Retailing -Executive
- Retail Fundamentals and Strategy course
- University of California, Los Angeles; UCLA Extension
- CCIM Institute -CI101; CI104
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) – Next Generation National Leadership Board – Executive Committee Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) – Next Generation State Chair
- University of Southern California – Alumni Association Board Member
- Urban Land Institute Los Angeles Young Leaders Group (ULI YLG) – Past Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) – Member
- Toastmasters International – South Bay Club – #280
- State of California – Real Estate Broker License
- State of California – Real Estate Sales License