- Years of Industry Experience
Richard Rizika has been a commercial real estate agent for over 30 years and has consistently ranked among the top retail real estate agents globally. He was one of only four vice chairman in CBRE’s Retail Services Group. During the last four years with CBRE, Richard received the honor of being named to the Coldwell Colbert Circle, representing the company’s top 100 professionals in the U.S. Richard and his team also received one of the company’s top honors.
Mr. Rizika’s list of clients represented includes Target, Gelson’s, The Container Store, Shake Shack, and Chase Bank. Also included are high-profile projects such as The Village at Newbury Park and Renaissance Marketplace in Rialto, a 500,000 sqft power center. Projects also include Plaza El Segundo, a 325,000 sqft hybrid lifestyle center, and Midtown Crossing, a 370,000 sqft urban power center.
Richard has completed more than 3,000 transactions, valued over $8 billion in gross consideration. His proven expertise in lease/sales negotiations, market and financial analysis, and store placement strategy make him a go-to advisor for clients regionally and across the country.
News & Updates: RichardRizika.com
- Bachelor of Arts in Hotel Restaurant Management – Johnson and Wales University
- International Council of Shopping Centers – Member, 23 years
- CBRE Coldwell Colbert Circle recipient for 3 years, representing 3% of all sales professionals worldwide
- UCLA Anderson School of Business and Urban Land Institute (ULI) guest speaker
- Known throughout the industry as a retail expert, Mr. Rizika has been quoted in numerous publications including The Wall Street Journal, Shopping Center Business, Shopping Centers Today, The Business Press and Los Angeles Times
- Mr. Rizika has been a lecturer on Retail Real Estate and Restaurant matters and perspectives at UCLA’s Anderson School of Business, USC Marshall School of Business, Urban Land Institute and Young President’s Organization