Yvonne Shum is an Account Manager at Beta, a commercial real estate agency focused on enhancing value thru advisory, design, and analytics. Beta collaborates with brands and places to face challenges and find solutions by implementing marketing and technology to accelerate and enhance the leasing and sales transaction process.
Yvonne was previously an Associate with CBRE. She has over 4 years of experience assisting the LA Retail Services Group with retail leasing and regional/national tenant representation. As an Associate, she not only assisted a 20-person team, but also provided direct support to one of the top retail brokers globally. Starting as a Business Services Coordinator then transitioning to Sales Assistant then Associate, Yvonne is extremely familiar with not only the team process, but also the intricacies of the ever-changing retail environment. While her core role relates to supporting the team with agency transactions and retailer accounts, she also assists the team with preparing materials for new pursuits.
Yvonne’s attention to detail, creativity, and work ethic make her an invaluable team member. From building client rapport to coordinating efficient team operations, Yvonne works seamlessly with the team which effectively translates to new business won and client relationships strengthened.
- University of Southern California, Santa Barbara, B.S. Global Studies with a minor in Chinese
- Taipei- Tamkang University, Mandarin Chinese Language Program
- Beijing- Peking University, International Study Abroad Program
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) – Member
- Real Estate Licensed Salesperson – State of California