- Years of Industry Experience
Xan Saks specializes in the representation of regional, national, and global brands to acquire their owned and leased space. Mr. Saks has honed his new store development strategy expertise through his work with such brands as TARGET, Victoria’s Secret, and TESLA, among others. He also supports brands in implementing their new store strategies by leading a team of professionals in key markets across the country.
Mr. Saks is an expert in Southern California real estate and a lifelong resident. He has facilitated numerous high-profile development projects throughout the region, including Midtown Crossing—a 300,000-SF urban power center in West Los Angeles. Xan has worked with many institutional owners throughout his career, including Brookfield, CIM Group, Westfield, and many other notable owners. His real estate finance and strategic planning expertise enables him to help his clients minimize risk, enhance value, and leverage their real estate to achieve their business objectives.
Xan graduated with honors in Real Estate Finance and Sales Strategy Marketing from the University of Southern California. He is mission-driven in his approach to the business, providing service and building relationships founded on trust, transparency, and accountability, delivering strategic solutions that maximize long-term success.
Before Co-Founding Beta, Xan spent nearly ten years at CBRE, where he was one of the younger professionals to earn the title of Vice President and later First Vice President before the age of 28. Xan has completed over 500 lease and sale transactions, valued at over $1 billion in total consideration.
- University of Southern California, B.S. Business Administration
- Specializing in Real Estate Finance & Sales Strategy Marketing
- Graduated with honors from both the University and Business School
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) – Member
- USC Trojan Real Estate Association (TREA) – Past President
- State of California – Real Estate Broker License
- State of California – Real Estate Sales License