Yvonne Shum is a Transaction Manager at Beta with over 8 years of account management experience in commercial real estate. She was a founding member of Beta as an Account Manager for both agency transactions and retailer accounts. Starting her real estate career as a Business Services Coordinator at CBRE and working her way up to being a Transaction Manager, Yvonne is extremely familiar with not only the team and deal processes, but also the intricacies of the ever-changing retail environment.
Yvonne’s attention to detail, creativity, and work ethic makes her an invaluable team member. From building client rapport to effectively communicating with individuals across the country, Yvonne works seamlessly with the team which effectively translates to more deals closed and client relationships strengthened.
- University of Southern Santa Barbara, B.S. Global Studies with a minor in Chinese
- Taipei- Tamkang University, Mandarin Chinese Language Program
- Beijing- Peking University, International Study Abroad Program
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) – Member
- Real Estate Licensed Salesperson – State of California